Hazardous Cleaning Fee
To protect our health and safety, and the security of your home, we can not clean under hazardous conditions. Hazard cleaning is a specialized service we do not provide. We do not knowingly accept work in hazardous conditions, but if we are unexpectedly exposed to health or safety hazards, a rate of $80/hour will apply.
Examples of Hazardous Conditions
- Dog or cat waste.
- Rodent feces or urine.
- Excessive Human waste
- Excessive Insect infestations
- Rotten or moldy surfaces and materials.
- Clogged & Leaking pipes
- Unsafe electrical wiring
- Deteriorated building structure such as unstable basement foundations, cracked walls, or crumbling chimneys.
- Lead paint or asbestos.
- Exposed fiberglass insulation.
- Gas leaks
- Hypodermic needles or syringes